Saturday 24 November 2007

Here we go again...

So. After mutliple problems with the last blog, here we go again. Have chosen blogspot.com as it seems to be the provider of choice for most of the blogs I read on a regular basis, even if they don't realise I'm reading them!!
So, as an update from the last blog, I'm now in my second year at Sheffield studying German and History, recently elected as students with disabilities councillor on the Union council so am directly responsible for all the disabled students at Uni (eek) Have finally settled into a church, (after a year of a little bit of church hunting and a lot of laziness and bad habits) and am currently planning for my year in Germany next year which is daunting to say the least!
Anyway, andy has just arrived after a long train trip up to see me and his tea is in the oven so this is all to be continued!

Sarah x

No comments: