Thursday 21 February 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Who would have thought Uni was so much work! I can't believe the workload of my seminars compared to how little I did all last semester, and this is before the essays all hit enmasse. I know that if I start on some of them now then I might get further, but I'm really reluctant to for most of my subjects because I want to have had the seminar on the essay before I write it. Luckily, for Fascism that should be in 2 weeks, and I can get going on the German essay as soon as I have decided what it will be on.
I have another cold. I hate this time of year, it feels like the entire world is grey and sniffly. I also haven't been to visit granny (who moved into a home just down the road from me a few weeks ago, can't remember if I blogged on it) since Saturday, I know I should but I've just been so busy!
I had a great lot of meetings yesterday (my 'day off!') and am now really involved in a project called developing inclusive curricula which is interesting- trying to improve communication between staff and students to discuss their needs. (Quite possibly more interesting than it sounds!!)
Really looking forward to the weekend :D excited excited excitedd

x

No comments: