Thursday 17 January 2008

I am still here... promise!

Sorry for the big gap! I've had an incredibly hectic couple of weeks, plus a really sore jaw! I've been working on an essay on memory- it's been hard work but really really interesting which was nice, at least I didn't have to spend ages working on something that didn't remotely interest me, which is what I'm about to start doing with this horrible multiculturalsim essay- not that multiculturalism isn't interesting, but 1500 words in german about multiculturalism is not what I need at the moment.
I'm currently packing to go to back to Uni, not really sure how I feel about that at the moment, I do love it in Sheffield but everything was so stressy before christmas, and not all of it was resolved so heading back into the middle of it when feeling decidedly below par isn't filling me with joy, plus I'll really miss Andy and his lovely house :(
I have to go back to Uni via Edinburgh which is a pain, I have a huge case which I'm going to fill with my granny's incontinence pads while my mum drives to Sheffield with my stuff to give my aunt a break, ooh the glamorous life of Sarah.
I know this is all a bit stream of conciousness but I don't know how to personalise this blog so if anyone can help me please shout.
Lastly, I can't believe the media are shocked that Gordon Brown called Hain incompetent- finally a politician actually says what everyone is thinking and its still mega news?! What a weird country we live in!
More soon.
Sarah x x

No comments: